As we are half way through the year I decided to share with you the top 5 books I have read so far. I feel like I have read amazing books so far, so narrowing this list down to just 5 has been a struggle. The following are in no particular order so without further ado let’s just jump right into.
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt. This was such an amazing contemporary romance trilogy that I adored. It was also my first book from this author and I intend on to keep reading her books. I listened to the audiobooks of these ones and they were great. I loved the part where the voices were different depending on the point of view of the character talking.
- All In by Jennyfer Lynn Barnes. This is the third book in The Naturals series and it blew my mind. Amazing continuation to the story. I’m a bit hesitant to continue cause I just don’t want it to end.
- The Lucky One by Sylvie Stewart. This was such an adorable, fun and heart-wrenching story. I loooved, loved this book. Made me have a great time and laughed out loud. You can read my review here.
- The Antique house murders by Leslie Nagel. This is the second book in the series and it was as engaging and intriguing as the first one. You can read my review here.
- The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall. Of course, I need to add here the continuation The Map of fates. This is a thrilling, intense and page turner trilogy that hooked me from the very first page. I have a review for this one that you can find here.
These are my favorite books so far, have you read any of these? What are some of your favorite books so far?