For today’s post I decided to do Top Ten Tuesday. This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and this weeks topic is: Top 10 series I have been meaning to start but haven’t. This has turned out to be rather difficult because I realized that I have been wanting to read a lot of series, but somehow I managed to narrow it down. There are a lit bit of everything so without further ado these are the series that I’m dying to read.
- The Raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
3. To all the boys I loved before by Jenny Han
4. The Winner’s by Marie Rutkoski
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
6. Jackaby by William Ritter
7. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
8. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
9. Shades of magic by V.E. Schwab
10. The renmant chronicles by M.E Pearson
What are the series that you have been meaning to start?Which one would you recommend me to start first?