It’s been a while since I posted a book haul but that doesn’t been I haven’t been bying which you will soon see was not the case :). These are the books I have acquired last winter. In total there are 10 books, some of them I have already read and can’t wait to talk about them.
- ‘A thousand Nights’ by E.K Johnson. This is a retelling of a a Thousand and One nights. Unfortunately I have already started it and DNF it. Maybe it wasn’t the time for me to read it but I just couldn’t get into the story and I felt that nothing was happening. Have you read it? Should I give it another chance?
- ‘Caraval’ by Stephanie Garber. This is magical story were every year Caraval performs in a different location. After years of trying to go and see them the sisters Donatella and Scarlett are invited, but just when they arrived Donatella is kidnapped.
- ‘A torch against the night’ by Sabaa Tahir. This is the continuation of ‘An ember in the ashes’ and I really enjoyed the first one and I can’t wait to see where the story goes.
4. ‘The darkest minds’ by Aleckandra Bracken. Ididn’t know much about this book but is a dystopian world where after some sort of virus some kids developed special habilities.
5. ‘Grave Mercy’ by Robin Lafevers. I have heard great things about this series though I don’t know anything about it, so I decided to give it a try.
6. ‘Legend’ by Marie Lu. This is another series I don’t know anything about but have heard good things.
7. ‘The night circus’ by Erin Morgenstein, anothe book I have heard great things about.
10. ‘Heir of Fire’ by Sarah J. Maas. This is the third installment in the Throne of Glass series and right now I’m half way through with the audiobook 🙂
Have you read any of these? Which one do you recommend I read next?