Thanks a lot to Lesje @A thousand lives and Kayla @ kdrewkthebookworm for nominating me to this tag!! Sorry it took me this long for answering to this! They post book reviews and bookish topics so go check their blogs out, they are fantastic!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Whenever I am stressed or disappointed I always go for chocolate or candy, which is not so good for me!
2. How did you start blogging?
I think that as most of other book bloggers I started blogging because I needed a way to share my opinion on the books I was reading, maintain conversations around book topics and find out the opinion of other people, who love books as much as I do.
3. Hardback, paperback or ebook?
It really depends. If I am going to go around with the book, then I prefer definitely Paperback, as they are lighter and fit everywhere. If I am to read at home and to have a nice collection of that series or author then I would take hardback, as they are nicer. I do read ebooks but I prefer physical books any time!
4. What’s your favorite childhood movie?
The beauty and the Beast, what can I say, I loved the library in the Beast castle 🙂 I am convinced that one day I will have something like that
5. What books did you read when you were little?
I remembered reading the series of “Kika Superwitch”, I loved them! They were fun and entertaining, and they have magic involved!
6. Do you want to be an author?
Definitely a yes! My childhood dream has always been to become an author. Now with work and other stuff I don’t know if it is something that I will be able to achieve but it is something I always wanted to do.
7. If you would have all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
I would travel around the world. Travelling has been one of my passions though right now I have little chances to do it. And of course, I would buy more books. And finally end up having Beast’s library hehe 🙂
8. Are you an active person, or do you like to stay in and be lazy, or are you both?
That depends on the day of the week. Normally I like to be active trying to do something, cause I don’t like being bored. But if you ask me this on a Sunday morning I would probably give you another answer 😉
9. Have you traveled outside your country? If yes, where? If no, where would you want to go?
Sure. I have been with my friends to Germany and France. I was in Erasmus in Aarhus, Denmark for around 6 months, and finally I did an internship in a Spanish company in Curitiba, Brazil. The last trip I did was to London, which have always been my dream trip. Now I am still pending to go to Scotland and Ireland.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
This is a hard question, and I definitely have no idea, so I pass for now 🙂
11. What’s one thing in life you would never ever give up?
This is the easiest one: reading 🙂
- What is your favorite author?
- What is a genre you haven’t read yet?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- Read a new book or re-read an old one?
- What new book are you looking forward to be released?
- If you could choose to meet any author who would you choose?
- What is your favorite place to read?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Would you rather your favorite book is done a movie or a tv series?
- If you were to recommend a book to someone who doesn’t like reading to make him/her like it, which one will it be?
As always if you have already done it or would rather not do it that is okay 🙂