It was an intense week but finally I had the time to do this. Thanks a lot Amy @Inkyspells for nominating me. If you haven’t check Amy’s blog yet I recommend you to, is great. I like to do this kind of things cause they are always fun and is a good way to get to know other bloggers.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen blogs.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I am a freak of superhero movies. I have seen all the movies of Marvel and DC, and now I am watching the ones in cartoon. My favorite superhero is Batman. Why? He has no superpowers but he risks his life to defend others, he is an amazing strategist and even though he could have turn a psycho considering his past he does good.
2. It has been a little over a year that my sister and myself went to do a tattoo together. It was something that we always say we wanted to do but never actually do it. And out of the blue my sister tells me that in 2 days she is doing one and to do one with her 🙂
3. One of my favorite trips has been going to work as an intern for 4 months to Brazil. It was a bit scary going so far away from my family, friends and my boyfriend but it was an incredible experience.
4. This September I am becoming a god mother to my sister in law son. He is almost one year old and he is the cutest 🙂
5. Besides from reading I spent a lot of time knitting. I like creating things with my hands and, even though I am learning, I have done small things for the past winter (like mittens and a scarf). Now I am upgrading to the level of doing a sweater, let’s see how it goes.
6. I am addicted to candy. If I have a stressful day or a not too good one, I need to eat candy which is not very good for me but can’t help it
7. I am horrible at parking my car. I don’t know why, even if I have the biggest space I have to do like 20 maneuvers to park it correctly
- Inge @The Belgian reviewer
- Leanne @Never trust a book nerd
- Wendy @Raising my book
- Liesje @A thousand lives
- Kamilah @The bookish Mirage
- Amanda @Hanging with Amanda
- Stephanie @What she reads blog
- Samantha @Thoughts on Tomes
- Beth @Reading every night
Please feel free to ignore it if you have done it or don’t want to do it 🙂