Thanks a lot Inge @The Belgian Reviewer to nominate me for this award. I really enjoy your honest reviews and your blog, so take a minute to have a look at it 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- What is the lowest star rating you’ve given a book and what book was it?
I gave a 2 rating to “Sacred Sins” from Nora Roberts. The theme was good, but the pace was slow and the ending too rush. Though the characters were likeable and she managed to surprise with who was the killer.
- What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)?
Hard choice. I think that I cannot pick, the 3 of them are my pleasures :). Depending on what are doing I will have a different snack- So if I am watching a movie I will have popcorn or chips, and if I am reading I like something sweet.
- What is your favorite perfume?
I received Light Blue from Dolce & Gabbana as a Christmas present sometime ago and I have used it ever since
- Are you a cat or dog person?
Easy one, a dog person. I have a boxer of almost 2 years old that I adore and drives me crazy at the same time. He is the cuttest dog 🙂
- What author do you really want to meet?
Definitely Nora Roberts/JD Robb. I have read almost all of her books and keeps surprising me and hooking me to read another one. The In Death series is one of the bests I have read.
- What is your favorite book that falls into the genre of mystery/thriller?
” And then there were none” by Agatha Christie. It is not only the plot but the tense atmosphere generated when you don´t know who is going to be next. I read it when I was a teenager and I it really scared me too.
- What’s your lucky number?
My lucky and favorite number is 11
- What book would you like to read again?
- What is your favorite place to find peace?
- What is your favorite genre ? Why?
- Reading in bed or in the sofa?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- If you could live or experience any book story, which one would it be?
- What 3 things will you take to a deserted island?
- Yvo @It´s all about books
- Lauren @Wonderless reviews
- Ali @I Wuv Books
- Cleo @Cleopatra loves books
- Kimberly @Caffeinated book reviewer
- Amanda @Hanging with Amanda
- Hayley @Rather too fond of Books
Please feel free to ignore the tag if you don´t want to participate or you have been already tagged.